Thursday, June 14, 2012

Miss New York's Outstanding Teen: Day 1

   Hey everyone! After a lot of traffic, and a much needed nap, I arrived in Staten Island for the Miss New York's Outstanding Teen competition today! I was really excited to watch the first Miss New York Preliminary show tonight too! I even made some new Outstanding Teen friends! But tomorrow is going to be a lot more jam-packed with activities!
   Tomorrow morning, the other teens and I head off to rehearsals for our preliminary show on Saturday. Next, I have interview tomorrow evening (which is what I am most excited for because interview is one of my favorite phases of competition). After interviews, I get to watch the second preliminary competition for the Miss New York contestants. Did I mention that my grandma, from Oklahoma, is flying down to New York to watch the competition tomorrow! I am so excited to see her! But, until tomorrow, I will be catching up on some sleep!

Goodnight!
XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment