Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hamptons Heart Ball 2013

   Happy Sunday, everyone! On June 29, I was able to attend the 2013 Hamptons Heart Ball. Each year the Hamptons Heart Ball raises thousands of dollars for the American Heart Association. This was my first year attending, and I was so excited to be manning the advocacy table! I was able to talk to attendees about two petitions I asked them to sign. One petition asks for CPR to be a high school graduation requirement in all New York State schools. The second petition asked for all New York City schools to offer 30 minutes of quality physical education classes each day. Here are some pictures from the Heart Ball:

At the advocacy table! So happy I could do what I love- raising awareness!


With the 2013 Heart Hero, Caroline Loeb!


With the inspirational Star Jones!


   I would like to thank everyone who helped to make the Heart Ball such an amazing event. We raised so much money and awareness for the American Heart Association that night, and that is truly what it is all about!

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment