Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Heart U Blog is up and Running!

Hi! I hope everyone's vacation is going well! I just want to take a minute to tell you about my new blog which is about my platform issue, Heart U: Raising Awareness of Living a Heart Healthy Lifestyle. I hope to update my Heart U blog as constantly as possible, because I will be working with the American Heart Association a lot over the next few months, as I also prepare for the Miss New York's Outstanding Teen competition in June. Phew! I guess the next few months are going to get a little busy for me (but that's okay. I like multitasking!).
Please take a few minutes to check out my Heart U blog! I'll be posting tips and tricks on how you can stay heart healthy, as well as new things that I am doing with my platform! Thanks again!

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment