Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pageants, Pageants, Pageants! Oh My!

   Hi everyone! On March 25, I drove to Staten Island to watch the crowning of six new local queens who will be competing for the job of Miss New York this June. Although there were no Outstanding Teen titleholders at the pageants, I was thrilled to be making more friends. All of the girls who competed looked like a million bucks onstage! And guess what! I met Claire Buffie, Miss New York 2010! And it gets better! I was able to speak with Kaitlin Monte, the current Miss New York! I had spoken with Kaitlin one other time at the Miss America's Outstanding Teen pageant this past August, but I never dreamed that she would remember me! She's like a celebrity and a huge role model to me (if you couldn't tell, I was a little excited that she remembered me!). All in all, it was a fabulous day! Congratulations to all of the new title holders! I can't wait to see you all compete for Miss New York in June!

With some friends at the show!


With Claire Buffie, Miss New York 2010.


With Kaitlin Monte, Miss New York 2011!

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment