Monday, March 25, 2013

Miss Long Island's Outstanding Teen 2013

   Well, it's official! I will once again be representing Long Island as Miss Long Island's Outstanding Teen 2013 at the Miss New York's Outstanding Teen Pageant this July! I am thrilled that I will once again be able to raise awareness of my platform, Heart U. This is something that the Miss America's Outstanding Teen Organization has given me a chance to do.
   I have some wonderful and exciting things planned for this year. I hope you continue to follow me throughout my year on this blog, and you may also follow my year through my personal Facebook account, my Heart U Facebook Page, or my Heart U Blog.


   I am looking forward to the exciting year ahead of me!

XOXO,
Sarah
Miss Long Island's Outstanding Teen 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment