Sunday, March 31, 2013

Teen Repertory Company 2013

   For all of those who celebrate, Happy Easter! The past holiday weekend has been jam-packed with rehearsals and performances of two plays I was thrilled to be a part of: Drop Dead Juliet and All I Really Need to Know I Learned by Being in a Bad Play.


   For those of you who know me personally, you know that I never pass up a chance to be on stage! Both of these plays were a part of the Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center's Teen Repertory Company. I have been a part of the Company since 2011 and have loved performing in shows with all of my friends from over the years. This year was no different. 
   For months, my fellow cast mates and I attended rehearsals and worked as hard as possible to perform the show as best we could. Before we knew it, the shows had arrived and it was time to show the community how much we had prepared. Both plays were comedies, and the audience seemed to love the shows!


My fellow cast mates and I with our wonderful director, Julienne Penza!

   I had such a wonderful time preparing these shows with my friends! The Teen Repertory Company has taught me so much about acting technique, and stage presence. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you to Julienne for being such a wonderful director! You have taught me so much since we met when I was in sixth grade. I can't wait for next year's Teen Repertory Company!

To learn more about the Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center, click here.
To learn more about the Teen Repertory Company and the Teen Theater Project, click here.

XOXO,
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment