Tuesday, May 15, 2012

And the Countdown Begins!

   Hi, everyone! I'm SO excited because in one month I will be starting to compete for Miss New York's Outstanding Teen at the St. George Theater in Staten Island, New York! I'm super excited to meet all of the contestants and make new friends! I have been preparing SO much for the pageant and I can't wait to finally put my hard work to good use.
   On Friday, June 15, I will be competing in interview and rehearsing my talent. Later that night, the other contestants and I will be able to watch the Miss New York preliminaries! At 2:00 on Saturday, June 16, I will be competing in the Miss New York's Outstanding Teen preliminaries, and the winner will be crowned that day! Can you say exciting?! I can't wait!

If you are interested in learning more about the Miss New York and the Miss New York's Outstanding Teen programs click here.

XOXO,
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment