Monday, May 14, 2012

Teens in Training Camp

Are you a young woman between the ages 13-17 and are interested in competing in or learning more bout the Miss America's Outstanding Teen Scholarship Program? Here's your chance! Last year I attended a program called Teens in Training Camp. The camp is a program run by the MAO Teen Organization. At the camp, campers are taught vital information that can help them to prepare for their local, state, and even national MAO Teen pageant by professionals in each area. Did I mention that the camp is held during the Miss America's Outstanding Teen national pageant in Florida? Campers also get to watch the national pageant LIVE!
I was lucky enough to be apart of the first Teens in Training Camp last year, and I have nothing but good things to say about the program. I loved being apart of the workshops that all of the other campers and I participated, and I was amazed by the national pageant! I encourage you to check it out! I will post the link below!
http://www.teensintrainingcamp.com/

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment