Sunday, May 6, 2012

Performing at Carnegie Hall!

   On Sunday, April 29, I was blessed with the opportunity to sing "Anything's Possible" from Seussical the Musical on the Carnegie Hall stage with the New York Pops and then new friends that I made at Camp Broadway. I even met some celebrities such as Brian D'Arcy James (who stars on SMASH, and has even performed alongside my Broadway hero, Sutton Foster in Shrek The Musical) and Norm Lewis (who has played Javet both on Broadway, as well as during the Les Miserables London Tour in 2011. He knows Nick Jonas too!). Here are some pictures that I took during the last day of rehearsals:


Some friends and I before our final rehearsal!


See if you can find me on the Carnegie Hall stage! I'm in yellow! (you can click on the picture to make it bigger!)


Before saying goodbye to my new friends! I miss you all already!

   I'd love to thank Camp Broadway for giving me the chance to sing on the Carnegie Hall stage. I'd also like to thank the musicians of the New York Pops and everyone behind the scenes for making my experience a very memorable one. And lastly, to all of my new friends from Camp Broadway, thank you for making my first experience with Camp Broadway better than I could have ever imagined! I can't wait to see you all again in the future!

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment