Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Children's Miracle Network Fundraising

   Hello, everyone! I would like to take a moment to talk to you all about the Children's Miracle Network. The Children's Miracle Network works to raise money for over 150 children's hospitals across the United States and Canada. The funds raised by the Children's Miracle Network are used by these hospitals for research, equipment, and uncompensated care for ill children. This organization is truly an amazing one.
    The national platform of Miss America's Outstanding Teen is the Children's Miracle Network. Because of this, all Outstanding Teen contestants are encouraged to raise funds for this wonderful organization. I believe strongly in the mission of the Children's Miracle Network, and have decided to set a fundraising goal for myself. My goal is to raise $500.00 for this organization, but I cannot reach my goal alone. That is why I am reaching out to all of you. I have set up a personal fundraising page and am gladly accepting donations in order to reach my goal. With your help, I can not only raise $500.00 for the Children's Miracle Network, but we can also make the dreams of millions of children come true. Click here to view my fundraising page if you are interested in donating.


Here's a screenshot of my personal fundraising page!

   Also, stay tuned for more posts about what I've been up to with my platform, as well as upcoming events!

XOXO,
Sarah

Click here to view my fundraising page and to make a donation.
Click here to learn more about the Children's Miracle Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment