Monday, May 13, 2013

Miss New York's Outstanding Teen Workshop!

   From May 10-11, 2013, I attended the Miss New York's Outstanding Teen Workshop! As a part of the workshop, my fellow contestants and I reviewed important information about the pageant in July. We also attended workshops on stage presence, nutrition, talent, and much more!
   It was so much fun getting to reunite with old friends, and meet new friends too! I bonded with all of the girls and I know that we are all going to have a great time come July for the Miss New York's Outstanding Teen Pageant. It was such an honor meeting all of the smart, talented, and sweet ladies that represent the Miss America's Outstanding Teen Organization!


   Thank you to Linda Monte, our director, and Linda Carbo, our contestant coordinator, for making sure the workshop taught us all of the valuable information we will need for the competition in July! You two are fabulous! I would also like to thank Kent for taking us through a run-through of the show and making sure all of our questions were answered. I want to thank Heather as well for taking us to all of our workshops, and for giving us all feedback on our talents. Lastly, thank you to all of the volunteers who took time from their day to help out the Miss New York and Miss New York's Outstanding Teen contestants prepare for the state competition!

I can't wait until July!

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment